Silhouettes are so much fun, having spent the entire evening photographing and driving my family nuts 😋, I have chosen the attached photos as some of my favourites as I feel they also depict some life lessons I have learned along the way…
- Go wild…do what you always wanted to do…take risks, be spontaneous and dream!
- Dance – like you have never danced before and (it’s a cliche! but so true) like no one is watching…
- Hold on to what’s important to you…and lean on those who care about you.
- Look ahead – always! There IS light after darkness.
- Yes you can reach the stars – try….and believe in yourself.
- There is a God…when things are tough look up and you will find solace.
- Grab opportunities, whenever you can and make the most of what you have got.
- Finally, last but not least, take the time, to chill and simply be.
There was no rhyme or reason or a set agenda as to the shots but it’s amazing how things come together…😀